Please find the links for today's resources, as below:
Sample for research justification
Your group post must have the following components.
- Blog post title - Same as your research title
- Research title e.g. "An investigation of food wastage by SST Students."
- Aims of research - "This research is related to.... (state which Big Idea). It aims to ..... (list which essential questions you intend to address)"
- Subject(s) of study - "This research will study a group of students.. / five students who are... "
- Relevancy of research
- Why is your research important?
- How does it contribute to existing body of knowledge?
- How does your research contribute to/impact the society or community?
- Cite related articles (as evidence in support of your research)
- Explain the feasibility and manageability of your research
- How are you going to gather data?
- How are you going to collate data?
- How are you going to sift and sort data i.e. which data is important?
- How are you going to analyse the data?
- How are you going to present the data?
Deadline: Monday, 22 July @ 9am. Person responsible to upload group post is Research Specialist.
Person responsible for leading discussion is Project Manager.
Person responsible for editing content of group post is Communications Manager.
Person responsible for drafting story board for proposal video is Multimedia Manager.
Video story board (for a clip that is about one minute long)
Think of how you can present your research problem in an interesting way/ a manner that grabs attention/ sets people thinking . Think of how you can present your research aims, relevancy and methodology in a clear and comprehensible manner.